|courtesy of blackberryos.com|
1. Beers – Hoping for a speedy recover from Andre Beast Johnson.
2. San Diego’s Finest– Looking to make an unprecedented 6th Super Bowl Appearance (2-3)
3. BallzBusters – Can Scotty represent the weak least division? Win and maybe you can move up to east division next year?
4. JMTS– Had the Eye of the Tiger last week. Never count out the heart of a champion…just ask the Schnide.
5. Snake Skins – Just another middle of the pack finish. At least the Skins will have a shot at a better draft pick next year.
6. V Funk All-Stars – Hey at least you're getting married?.... Well at least you’re the least sucky barbounis brother.
7. Terrible Towels – Looking for a Toilet Bowl title but after last season, 2011 is an Epic Fail
8. Mustache Rides—Would love to put some momentum together for 2012…only to fuck it up on draft day for “the guy with the cool sounding name”
9. Iron City Brawlers – Can’t wait to knock off hated rival the Crackers. 2012 can’t come soon enough…by the way, how is Big Ben’s foot?
10. Philadelphia CoalCrackers – Uh? Maybe spend the off-season preparing for the draft instead of creating blogs and thinking of lame nicknames for NFL players?