Obstructed Views is an unbiased (as long as you agree with our views) blog where we tackle the worlds of sports, entertainment, politics, current events, and anything else we feel like. Our goal is not to offend but to start dialogs about the things people are talking about. We’re just saying what you’re thinking. We want our writing to sound as if it were coming out of our mouths during a conversation and to maybe spark a debate or two.
It’s Christmas Eve and in honor of the holiday, I’m going to countdown my top 10 Christmas movies of all-time. I’m sure there will be some disagreements so be sure to leave your picks or any that you feel should’ve made the top 10 in the comments section. Without further ado, here are Jimbo’s top 10:
10. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation – Probably the funniest of all time.
Courtesy of tvguide.com
9. Mikey’s a Christmas Carol – This is one of my personal favs, I was a huge Mickey fan as a kid.
8. The Muppets Save Christmas – Underrated. The Muppets in general are underrated.
7. Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer – The most famous reindeer of all
6. Frosty the Snowman – Happy Birthday
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon) - Gotta love the original
4. Elf – Who doesn’t love Buddy the Elf?
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey Version) – All the Whos down in Whoville come to life.
2. A Christmas Story – Maybe it’s the over saturation on Christmas but fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas – Classic….nuff said
This is just one man’s opinion. Be sure to leave your choices. Until next time this is Jimbo saying Merry Christmas…..not happy holidays……